Wednesday 18 November 2015

Review of Kromlech Products

Hi Folks.


I recently purchased a few things from Kromlech games. I just thought I would do a quick run down of the products I was very happy with the quality of these purchases and they deserve the recognition of that I feel.

The products I bought are pictured below:




These are exactly as the products came out of the packaging and I was very impressed that only the one set of legs came on a sprue, with all the rest already detached with absolute minimal flash attached the end piece. 

The swords were the Ripper set,, you can see above, that there was some slight warping, but the resin feels nice and flexible and I expect that they will bend back nicely when warmed up in water. 

The two set of legs to the far right (legionary legs and legionary bionic legs) will make up some heresy marines I am planning on adding to the Betrayal at Calth box set models as veteran squad models. The set of legs to the far left (legionary biker legs) are designed for mounting on bikes and these will be used with my 30k dark angels as jetbike mounted models. The jetbikes I will be using are from Maxmini and I will review them later this week or early next week. 

The legs all came in sets of 6 and were £5-7 each which I think is bloody excellent value! The swords were the same sort of price and came with 2 of each style in the box. Whilst the variety is good I would prefer to buy 6 of one type personally, but I will make do!

If you want to buy any of their products here is a link: Kromlech I would recommend them thoroughly for conversion parts for space marines and Orks in particular. 

I hope this has helped you in any way :)

Peace out,

Rob

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If I was going to do an Ork force I would definitely use Kromlech, their Mega Nobz equivalent in particular are stunning! I have even considered just buying some to paint for fun they look that cool!

      Delete