Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sanguinary Priest No.1 - Completed

Live long and prosper,


So this guy is the first of the sanguinary priests required for my upcoming tournament list which I will go over tomorrow explaining the changes. I sat down and got this guy done in one large 4 hour session and I am quite happy with how he turned out. A little brighter than I am used to but overall I think I did ok. The armour was a worry for me but I am really pleased with how it came out in the end.

Here are some pictures just after basecoating:





And here he is fully complete after washes and layering:






And with the flash to show off the OSL a bit better:



 Thoughts and comments always welcome :)

Peace out,

Rob

4 comments:

  1. I like him - that a very cool looking character you've got there mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Nick! He was a fun cobbling of various bits and bobs from ebay which is always fun!

      Delete
  2. Man. That jump from base coat to finished is amazing. I don't think I've seen a pic set before that shows off so well how much all that extra work really adds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks man, thats one of the best compliments I think I've ever had :)

      Delete