Thursday 30 July 2015

Cassor the Damned - finished

Hello readers!



Two posts in as many days... The world is going mad!

A very quick post today just to show off my finished Cassor the Damned, though afte taking the pictures I did dust off the excess snow from the rocks on his base so they contrast a lot more than in the pictures. But other than that the pictures show him in his glory! Finally 2 death company troop choices!!







I'm particularly happy with his blood talons and the drybrush shading I did on them. Any comments always welcomed :)

Tune in tomorrow (probably late tomorrow GMT) for another post with a narrative battle report and possibly some WIP pictures from my large to do pile!

Peace out

Rob

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dread Rob! The claws are really lovely, and the base fits him perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! Do you think the picture quality is noticeably better by the way? These were taken with my cheap casio digital camera I got yesterday as opposed to my greasy smart phone :P

      Delete
    2. They seem a bit better. How are you photographing? Are you just holding and clicking? Or are you setting the camera on something, and using a timer?

      Delete
    3. Still just hand held, but I have noted that this camera has a tripod hole on the bottom so I am scouting for a knock off one to add to my photography equipment at the moment! I am also considering a foldio!

      Delete
  2. Stupid Blood Angels! We Dark Angels were painting our armour black way before it became cool to do so!

    But seriously, awesome paint job on the Dread. I'm liking the new bases too, much better than just the snow on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but you bloody traitors can't be trusted! Just look what you did to my beloved Black Templars! What cruiser... we didn't see a cruiser Mr Inquisitor... Hmmmmm.

      Delete
  3. Awesome, your force is coming together really nicely :)

    ReplyDelete